This article will guide you through the steps involved in the manual setup of your Titan Mail account on your device’s Outlook client. Please follow the steps mentioned below to do so:
💡 To access our web app you can simply click on: https://titan.email
- Log into your Outlook and navigate to the File tab
- When you land on the Account Information screen, click Add Account
- Enter your Titan email address
- Then, select IMAP as the account type
- Enter the password for the same email box & voila that should connect you to your Titan email box.
- Enter the configurations mentioned in the beginning of this article to setup Incoming and Outgoing mail (If prompted)
- Make sure to check the “Require logon using Secure Password Authentication (SPA)“
box and click Next
Once the email address has been processed, you will see a message stating “Account successfully added”. Click Done to complete the installation.
That’s it! Your account is set up on Outlook now!
Please note: Outlook does not automatically save sent emails. Outlook users must manually enable it. To learn more, click here.